12 November 2010|
DriveNTalk, a new brand name from Enustech who has been producing coolest and high quality sound performance products of visor type handsfree have now entered US market with installed handsfree car kit. KlaT 7 from DriveNTalk, fully equipped with advanced technologies, now users can enjoy the premium and superb sound that no other handsfree products could reach. Visit SEMA booth # 11261 (North Hall) and experience the difference of superior sound performance! DriveNTalk, recently made partnership with Erikson Consumer who will be in charge of distributing KlaT 7 for Eastern part of USA and also for Canada. For more visit www.driventalks.com
- A2DP music streaming from your phone to ALL 4 channels of your car. Got a factory sub woofer? This will play through that as well.
- 7 preset voice dial numbers including Bing information; I.E. Free 411.
- Wireless remote control that can be mounted ANYWHERE!! For installers this is a dream.
- Mute Streaming option on/off for cars with Fiber optic Audio systems like M.O.S.T. Systems.
- Dial2Do for email, text messaging via true voice to text. Also visit for MySpace, Twitter or Face book while driving down the road. (90 days free trial voucher give away)
- Voice Answer or Reject of incoming calls. Wow! A truly handsfree kit.
- Works with Quick Connect Products and HFVT harnesses via 24 pin connection.
- Fast and easy to install, check out installation video on www.driventalks.com, 7 minutes 41 seconds on a Toyota Corolla!
- Firmware updates through the wired microphone, no more having to sync your Bluetooth laptop.
- Huge phone compatibility.
- Superior DSP Noise Reduction and a very low musical noise floor.