23 November 2011|
- Remove door panel, OEM speaker and OEM factory radio and insulate door panel with Dynamat.
- Air vents are also removed in order to remove factory radio.
- Kicker in-line fuse holder is installed.
- The spare tire is removed and the RCA cables and power cables are ran to the rear of the car.
- Dynamat is put into trunk to insulate from noise rattle.
- Custom sub box and amp tray using ¾ MDF wood is planed into trunk.
- A red LED light is also installed for effect.
- White vinyl is placed over speaker box and amp tray to match car exterior.
- Speaker wire that has been fed through to trunk is hooked up to Kicker subs.
- Kicker subs are placed and mounted into speaker box.
- The trim is wrapped in suede.
- Custom back trim is cut to cover the gap between the trunk set up and the back seats.
- The custom top trim is made from ¼ MDF wood and covered in suede.
- Custom fiberglass is fastened to top of trunk to mount ‘20 Hertz Audio’ logo.