- HKS Hi-Power Spec-L titanium tip cat-back exhaust
WHEELS / TIRES
- Work Meister S1 3-piece wheels – 18x10 +10 (f), 18x10 -7 (r)
- DiamondBack tires – 215/35/18 (f/r)
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- Scale Suspension (custom 34K coilovers, front camber plates)
- Racer R rear upper control arms
- SPC rear toe arms
- PBM rear lower control arms
- Toyota badges
- Polyurethane front bumper lip
- ChargeSpeed style side skirts
- Valenti sequential taillights
- RGB underglow
- We Are Likewise (shift knob, drift button)
- Vertex Forever steering wheel
- NRG (short hub, quick-release)
« Prev 2/2 More
The Reverse Entry Project: Chapter 3 - Reliability
Photography by Adam Gordon The Reverse Entry Project: Chapter 1 - Initiation The Reverse Entry Project: Chapter 2 - What Makes a Street Car?...
Can't Walk Away: Immanuel Wint's 2015 Lexus RC350
Photography by Dinesh Deen (@mrdvisuals) Immanuel Wint had previously cut his teeth in the car modification game with a one-of-a-kind Mitsubishi...
G's Up, Top Down: Lee Vermont's 2011 Infiniti G37
Photos by Lee Vermont Lee Vermont has been a contributing photographer for PASMAG for many years, so it only makes sense that he is a car guy...
Rocket Science: Inside Apex Motoring
The Canadian home of 1,000-plus-horsepower GT-Rs. Nissan’s GT-R, more specifically the R35 variant, has earned itself a bit of a “kingslayer”...
With Compliments To McRae: Rally Innovations Tribute To The WRC Legend
Photography by Joel White, John Peñano & Oliver Werksman There aren’t many names out there that are more synonymous with World Rally...
SXTH Element: Engineering KDM parts from 2D to 3D
Photography courtesy of SXTH Element Engineering Sometimes filling a niche is exactly what’s needed to take a start-up to a full-fledged business...