07 April 2011|
1. Information Collected: PPG may collect two types of information: personal information (“Personal Information”) and aggregated non-personally identifiable information (“Aggregated Information”). Personal Information includes information such as your name, user name, address, postal code, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address, age, marital status, income level, education level, intentions, preferences and opinions. We do not collect Personal Information except when you provide it on a voluntary basis. Aggregated Information will include information that is anonymous, such as the type of browser you are using, general non-identifying demographic information and other such non-personally identifiable information.
4. Privacy and Children’s Use Guidelines: PPG does not market or direct the Site toward children. Nevertheless it is possible for children, without prior parental consent, to publicly post or distribute Personal Information or any other information which might identify users within chat rooms, forums, message boards or in user groups. PPG encourages parents and guardians to be aware of and to participate in their children's online activities. We will not knowingly register, communicate with or otherwise collect Personal Information from anyone who indicates that they are younger than 13 years old without the prior verifiable consent of their parent or guardian.
6. Cookies: When you visit the Site, we or a third-party advertiser may store or recognize some information on your computer in the form of a "cookie" or similar file. "Cookies" are small text files that identify an individual computer's browser entering the Site. No personal information is stored within the cookies. Cookies allow us to track a browser's movement through the Site over several sessions which enable the Site to recognize repeat visitors, facilitate access to and use of the Site and to allow the Site to track usage behaviour that will enable content improvement and allow us to tailor our Site to better match your interests and preferences. If you do not want cookies placed on your computer, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Most Internet browsers or other software will allow you to do this. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. If you reject cookies, Site functionality may be severely limited and you may not be able to take advantage of many of the Site's features.
7. Forums: The Site features forums such as message boards or chat rooms which enable our users to communicate with each other. PPG does not moderate and is not responsible for the content that you or any user posts on any forum on the Site. All information you post in a forum, chat area or message board becomes public information and may be viewed, collected and used by any visitor to the Site, and may expose you to unsolicited messages. This is beyond our control and PPG is not responsible if your information is intercepted. We recommend that you do not post on any forum private information about yourself or other individuals.
8. Linking Third Party Content/Web Sites: The Site third party content and PPG is not responsible for any such third party content or video that you may access through the Site. The Site also contains links from and to sites operated by our business partners and other independent third parties. Once you leave the Site, you may or may not see a new URL in the location bar. Please review the linked site's and third party content provider's privacy policies, and if you do not agree to be bound by the terms of the policies governing that provider and/or site, terminate your use of that service or your visit to the site. The linked sites and those subsequently linked from them are not under the influence or control of PPG and may have their own privacy, data collection and use policies. We are not responsible for the policies, practices or content of sites other than our Site.
9. Security: Any unauthorized use of the Site may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. PPG has policies and procedures in place to protect the privacy and confidentiality of your information that we collect and maintain, including contracts with third parties that manage the information provided by you. This Site has reasonable security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or interception of your information. To help ensure the privacy of your information, we urge you not to share your user name and password with anyone and recommend that you change your password frequently and store it in a safe place. If you are asked to create a user name or password, please select words that do not personally identify you. We may offer "auto login" which allows users to enter member areas of our site without re-entering password information. You may want to disable auto login on your "Set Up" page if you are not the only person using your computer. It is up to you to fully understand the risks and threats of using the public Internet and to be sufficiently aware of those risks to adequately protect your information. PPG’s advice herein is provided as a guideline only, and it is up to the user to remain current and exercise care when using the Internet. You should seek professional advice on protecting your privacy and evaluating the security of the information systems you are using. PPG assumes no liability for interception, alteration or misuse of information transmitted over the Internet.
10. Updating/Deleting your Information: PPG enables our users to update/correct personal information, previously submitted, which the user states is erroneous to the extent privacy or security interests will not be compromised by doing so. To update or delete your information, please go to the Log-In function and update or delete your personal information accordingly from our database. Please note that due to backups and records of deletions it may not be possible to delete entirely a user's entry without some residual information remaining.
If you have any concerns about privacy procedures at our Site: