The Competition Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Quad Rear Exit by MagnaFlow® for the 2019 Kia Stinger features stainless steel exhaust tubing. The main tubing diameter is 2.5" to give the exhaust system an aggressive/loud sound. The Competition Series is designed for customers seeking maximum performance, reduced mass and an aggressive exhaust note that demands attention. These systems may not comply with all local or federal noise requirements.
- Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back
- Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel
- Exit Location: Quad Split Rear
- Exit Configuration: Quad
- Main Tubing Diameter: 2.5"
- Exhaust Exterior Sound: Aggressive
- Exhaust Interior Sound: Moderate
- Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On
- Muffler Quantity: 4
- Muffler Body Height: 4"
- Muffler Body Width: 4"
- Muffler Overall Length: 14"
For more information, visit magnaflow.com.