McLeod Aluminum Flywheels are ideal for numerous applications such as supercharged or turbocharged engines. These flywheels are ideal for higher horsepower engines and combinations that achieve rapid RPM levels. McLeod Aluminum Flywheels are CNC machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and come with a replaceable steel friction plate and 1045 steel hardened ring gear.
- Make: Toyota / Scion / Subaru
- Model: 86 / FR-S / BRZ
- Engine: 2.0/1998cc (122ci) L4
- Flywheel Material: Aluminum
- Flywheel Weight: 12 Lbs
- Flywheel Ring Gear Count: 124
- SFI Approved: Yes
- Engine Balance: Internal Balance
- Clutch Patterns: 224mm Diaphragm
For more information, visit www.mcleodracing.com.