Dress Up Bolts just released their new March products and they did not disappoint. In total, they just added 11 new titanium hardware kits to their catalog, with most of them developed for the Subaru Impreza GC8 platform. Owners of the 2004-2007 STI also got a nice interior kit to replace the hardware surrounding their manual shifter. And finally, all the rare JDM parts collectors out there that have the coveted ARC oil cap can now upgrade and refresh their hardware with Dress Up Bolts titanium hardware kit specifically designed for the oil cap.
As mentioned, GC8 owners got the most attention for this release with 7 kits specifically developed for the platform. Here is the list of kits available:
- Stage 1 Titanium Hardware Engine Bay Kit - This comes with a total of 38 titanium fasteners to replace the most prominent hardware locations in the engine bay.
- Stage 2 Titanium Hardware Engine Bay Kit - If you are wanting to take your engine bay details to the next level then this is the perfect kit for you. This kit incorporates the Stage 1 engine bay kit and adds 22 additional locations for a total of 70 titanium hardware fasteners.
- Titanium Hardware Hood Kit - Designed to work with all model years and trim levels the GC8 came in this kit replaces the hood hinge and hood latch hardware. This kit includes 10 hardware fasteners.
- Titanium Hardware RS Hood Kit - Specifically for the RS hood, this kit adds the hardware for the two side vents and the middle hood scoop. This kit includes 26 hardware fasteners.
- Titanium Hardware Core Support Kit - For the most part, this kit is tucked away behind the grill securing the hood release and the headlights to the core support. The most visible hardware locations in this kit are the two top bolts for the hood release. This kit includes 11 hardware fasteners
- Titanium Hardware Door Kit - We have started incorporating more interior kits into our product development process. The locations include the door latches and door hinges for the rear doors totally 28 hardware fasteners.
- Titanium Hardware Trunk Kit - The trunk kit is a great way to add a little detail to any audio or airlift setup you want to display. This kit replaces the trunk mounting locations and the striker plate. The kit includes 10 hardware fasteners.
It doesn’t stop there. The GC8 used for development also had the EJ251 H4 engine so naturally, they had to make kits for it as well.
- Stage 1 Titanium Hardware Engine Kit - Includes the more prominent locations including the power steering reservoir and serpentine belt cover totaling 19 hardware fasteners.
- Stage 2 Titanium Hardware Engine Kit - This kit incorporates hardware for a lot of the various engine support brackets for the power steering lines, throttle cable, and coil packs in addition to all the hardware in the Stage 2 engine kit totaling 29 hardware fasteners.
Of course, every kit Dress Up Bolts releases comes with detailed instructions to make installation quick and easy and as always they are available in 7 different color options and made from Grade 5 titanium for its strong, lightweight, and corrosion-resistant properties.
To check out all the new kits available, go the the Dress Up Bolts website.