It’s been 3 long years since SPOCOM was back in the Dallas-Fort Worth area in Texas, and on October 8th they made a stop at Dallas Market Hall for their 2022 tour.
AWARD WINNERS SPOTLIGHT
- 3rd Place Best Old School: Stefan Rodriguez (Team @divine.tx) - 1995 Toyota Century
- 3rd Place Best Mitsubishi: Jose Lopez (Team @teamunlmtd) - 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX)
- 3rd Place BMW: Victor (Team @abghunters.tm) - Bagged M4
- Best Team: ABG Hunters
- Best Engineering: Kenny Tran of Jotech Motorsports - Luna Tran’s 8-second qtr mile Nissan GT-R
- Best of Show: Chris Petruccio - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT LMT
I also noticed there aren’t many event organizers that give away prizes to their competitors that register for their events. So I found this super cool - at SPOCOM Texas, a limited edition, custom, one-off NRG steering wheel went home with one lucky competitor. Quite the memorabilia!
As seen on PASMAG's Tuning 365 TV Show (Season 3 Episode 14) on REV TV.