The Global Time Attack 2020 Finals took place at Buttonwillow Raceway Park, and we wanted to congratulate the winners new record holders in each class:
- 1st Place: Joshua Reyes in the Reyes Racing Honda S2000 with a time of 01:57.511
- Honorable Mention: Noah Gaither in the Reyes Racing Honda Civic Type R with a time of 01:59.364 (New Enthusiast Class FWD Record)
- 1st Place: Amir Bentatou in the RS Future / Koyorad Honda NSX with a time of 01:44.768 (New Overall Street Class Record)
- Honorable Mention: Shawn Krebsbach in the RS Motors Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9 set the New Street Class AWD Record
- Honorable Mention: Jose Mejia in the Art of Attack Honda Civic Type R set the New Street Class FWD Record
- 1st Place: Feras Qartouny in the Qart Racing Chevrolet Corvette Z06 who set a New Limited Class RWD Record
- Honorable Mention: Cory Wells & Will Drees in the WRD Racing Honda Prelude set a New Limited Class FWD Record
- 1st Place: Justin Bayliss in a Volkswagen Rabbit GTI with a time of 01:57.868
- 1st Place: David Haagsma & Will Wattanawongkiri in the H&M Motorsports Nissan GTR who set a New Unlimited Class AWD Record
Congratulations to all the winners and new record holders at Global Time Attack Finals in Buttonwillow! For more information, visit globaltimeattack.com.
PASMAG's Mikey Dang Picks His Top 5 of TAS 2023
Tokyo Auto Salon 2023 was a show that just hits hard, like your first taste of a fresh carbonated drink. This being my first time in Japan, it was...
No Doors. No Care.: Christopher Simpson's 2008 Nissan 350Z
With no intentions in modifying the 2008 Nissan 350Z much, the tide turned for Christopher Simpson when he was rear-ended in an accident. He started...
Tofu Auto Works Miata Speedtail Hardtop
This comes courtesy of Chris Watson aka Tofu Auto Works from New Zealand. As you can see he is about the Miata life. These are two of his cars; the...
Sekanskin Poser Nissan GT-R Wrap
Sekanskin is a local wrap company and they do incredible work. One of the most recent projects is with my friend, imw8ng4u. He worked in collaboration...
Brian Requeno: Honda Civic EK Hatchback Custom Engraved Valve Cover
Brian Requena is a local favorite in Toronto with his EK Honda Civic Hatchback. He wins awards at every single show, and he’s a humble dude! In one of...
Yanny vs Laurel: Custom Glow Plate
John Sharkey's 1991 Nissan Laurel is equipped with a VS aero kit, Nismo LMGT3 3-piece wheels, massive Blitz intercooler to feed air to the RB25DET NEO...