The Toyo Tires Treadpass, one of the most popular destinations of the annual SEMA Show, is now LIVE in a 3D virtual and immersive experience on toyotires.com/treadpass. With a dozen one-of-a-kind vehicles making their world debut, Toyo Tires Treadpass 3D provides virtual attendees the chance to explore the vehicles with a 360-degree view, read specs on the builds, take photos and share them on social media, and enter for the chance to win exclusive pins by Leen Customs.
There are hidden hot spots in this year’s Toyo Tires Treadpass and attendees have a chance to win limited edition Leen Customs pins. The collection of pins feature 10 of the vehicles displayed within the Treadpass 3D virtual experience. These hot spots are announced on Toyo Tires’s Instagram accounts: @toyotires and @teamtoyotires.
The Vehicles on display in the Toyo Tires Treadpass are:
- Ben Craven’s “BULLY” 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS
- Alex Lawn’s 2020 Chevrolet Corvette C8
- Stephen Lewis’ 1991 Ford Bronco
- Luigi Arroyo’s “LMTLS R” 2018 Honda Civic Type R
- Mitch Button’s “BBJT” 2020 Jeep Gladiator
- John Sarkysian’s 1955 Mercedes Gullwing Widebody Droptop
- Ravi Dolwani’s CSF 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR
- Bisi Ezerioha’s 1975 Porsche 935 Bisimoto M16
- Savini Wheels’ 2019 Rolls Royce Cullinan
- Scott Kanemura’s “5150 Lux” 1993 Toyota 4Runner
- Daniel Song’s TRMNL Racing 2020 Toyota GR Supra
- Adrian Puente’s 2019 Volkswagen Atlas
Head over to toyotires.com to learn more about the Toyo Tires product line and check out the mods of the vehicles in the Toyo Tires Treadpass.