Here are some of my favorite custom builds from the 2021 SEMA Show. What were some of your favorites?
- Salvage 2 Savage @salvagetosavage C10 Squarebody in the @toyotires Treadpass
- JJ Dubec @doczilla12 Toyota A91 Supra, featured vehicle for @peachesoneuniverse
- Faruk Kugay @faruk.kugay Honda S2000 powered BMW E30 in the @eneosusa booth
- Chris Johnston @attack_fd3s Mazda FD3S RX-7 in the @fortuneautousa booth
- Jagraj Grewal @jagraj7870 bagged and blown Jeep Gladiator, featured vehicle for @covercraft
- Rich Rebuilds @richiebkidd V8 Tesla Model S in the @vibrant_performance booth
(as seen in PASMAG Tuning 365 TV on REV TV)
PAS365 #Rally2FD - Toronto to Englishtown
Join us for an exhilarating weekend road trip as PAS365 proudly organizes the Rally 2 FD, taking you from Toronto to Formula Drift: Englishtown, NJ...
No Doors. No Care.: Christopher Simpson's 2008 Nissan 350Z
With no intentions in modifying the 2008 Nissan 350Z much, the tide turned for Christopher Simpson when he was rear-ended in an accident. He started...
A 1990 Nissan 240SX on the Streets of Long Beach!
Paul Sanchez wanted to take his 240SX on the Streets of Formula DRIFT in Long Beach. Our interview with Digital Creator Paul Sanchez, owner of this...
Mixed Ancestry: Beefy Clanton's 2017 Lexus RCF
Our interview with Team Hybrid SoCal Chapter Director, Beefy Clanton, owner of this 2017 Lexus RCF and a registered competitor at our Tuning 365 Show...
Kyle French's 2014 Nissan Juke Nismo RS
The IMPUL NF15 carbon fiber wing completely transformed the look of Kyle French's 2014 Nissan Juke Nismo RS. It's a rare part and Kyle's favorite...
Interview with Christopher Kennealy of Safe Auto Vehicle Transport & Storage
Not only is Christopher Kennealy the General Manager of Safe Auto Vehicle Transport & Storage, he's also a CSCS national champion! He sat down...