Whiteline's KTA260 is heavy duty adjustable rear lower control arm kit designed to allow for increased range of toe adjustment. Low compliance bushings are used to minimise NVH and maximise longevity. Left-right-hand thread adjustment turn-buckle nut allows for easy on-car adjustment.
- Featuring anti geometry that works to aid traction by allowing the wheel to track the ground more precisely resulting in superior traction under power including cornering and dramatically reducing understeer and front wheel spin.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, Whiteline alloy products are anodized providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Specially bonded design for optimised strength typically required in high load bearing applications.
- Designed with the installer in mind by reducing the need of specialised skills, tools and equipment.
- Articulation voids deliver necessary suspension articulation and/or compression under loads.
- 2016-2020 Honda Civic (FC, FK, RS, SI)
- 2017-2020 Honda Civic Type R (FK8)
- 3 Year / 60,000Kms
- 2 Arms, Install Guide
For more information, visit www.whiteline.com.au.