The latest revision of the M3d amplifier from DD Audio pushed the design limits of the traditional M Series circuit as far as it can go. Internally, the power supplies have been optimized to better support the immense internal power demands when listeners push their system to the edge of its capability. Externally, the chassis has been revised for better cooling and optional aesthetic upgrades. These amps are also the first offerings from DD to be ZVL-ready, making multi-amp systems easier to set up and control.
- Crossovers: 24db/oct Bandpass Filters
- Channels: Mono
- Frequency Response: 13Hz - 213Hz
- Class: D
- S/N Ratio: >93dB
- RMS Power/Channel: 751W
- Dimensions: 19.6 x 9 x 2.6
- Comes with a remote gain control for on-the-fly volume adjustment that also displays input voltage and indicates clipping
- Pictured with optional LED illuminated vanity plate
For more information, visit ddaudio.com.