JVC's 12-inch DRVN series subwoofers are built tough with a durable 6-layer voice coil and 1800 watts power (350 watts RMS). Deep Bass is achieved by focusing the speakers output to a lower frequency range than most conventional subwoofers. A large 61.4 oz. magnet helps produce these powerful low frequencies.
Heat dissipation and power handling. A newly incorporated 6- layer copper voice coil with aluminum former, improves heat resistance. The air convection generated from the vibration of the diaphragm is effectively used to cool the voice coil, contributing to the speakers power handling and ability to dissipate heat.
Newly Designed Damper
The new Graduated Pleat Damper helps prevent stress from affecting specific parts of the damper. This minimizes mechanical damage and dramatically improves the damper’s durability.
- Cone Size: 30cm (12")
- Cone Type: PP Cone
- Surround: Foam
- Magnet: Ferrite Magnet
- Frequency Response: 38 - 300Hz
- Power Handling Capacity (Peak power): 1800W
- Power Handling Capacity (RMS power): 350W
- Impedance (ohms): 4 ohms
- Sound Pressure Level: 82dB
- Net Weight: 4.8kg (10.58 lbs)
- Magnet Mass: 1740g (61.4 oz)Mounting Depth: 157mm (6-3/16")
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 326mm x 326mm x 174.3mm (12-13/16" x 12-13/16" x 6-7/8")
For more information, visit www.jvc.com.