The new CompRT Down-Firing Subwoofer Enclosures come loaded with a passive reFLEX™ subwoofer and KICKER CompRT subwoofers.
Loaded not bloated
- True, hard-hitting KICKER bass from a shallow-mount design.
- Loaded with a passive reFLEX™ subwoofer and KICKER CompRT sub.
- Loaded with a single 2Ω terminal.
Bass In Any Space
- Covered in stylish black carpeting and built with thick MDF, these tough enclosures take serious power without taking up needed space.
- Designed to resist stacking weight and take a beating.
For more information, visit www.kicker.com.
Sky High Car Audio: Stop Those Lights From Dimming
Do your lights dim when you hit a good bass note? Voltage dropping just enough to bother you? The Big 3 upgrade will be a big help if you are having...
Mc Laren Sound Systems MLS-T69 6x9" T Series Coaxial Speakers
Built for durability in the harsh conditions of a vehicle, featuring a rigid stamped steel frame to support the magnet structure and provide a strong...
Ground Zero GZPA Reference 4PURE-SQ 4-Channel High End SQ Amplifier
The GZPA Reference 4PURE-SQ is Ground Zero's 4-channel ultimate high end amplifier with pure direct signal layout, BIAS adjustment and best quality...
Optima Batteries D75/25 Yellowtop Deep Cycle Battery
The YELLOWTOP high-performance AGM battery is one of the few true dual-purpose automotive batteries available. With premium cranking power and...
Big D Wiz: I Am Old School
Old School Stereo’s Big D Wiz, aka Dereck of Williston Audio Labs, is synonymous with one thing in the 12-volt world: the truth. As one of the first...
Down to the Wire
When you start building your car stereo system, the very first thought in your head is “Boy, I wanna get good wire!” said not nearly enough people....