Finally bringing the outstanding power handling & output that the HippoXL Series is known for, but now available in a 10" size.
Want “Big Bottom Bass?” When Massive Audio designed the “HIPPO XL” Series Subwoofers, we had one thing we wanted out of the design. A subwoofer with a “Big Bottom.”
The improved HIPPO “XL” subwoofers have changed the herd and wants being heard! The upgraded 2K RMS CEA2031 Certified “HIPPO XL 102" now uses 350 Oz high energy double stacked Strontium magnets bolted to a custom milled over-sized back plate.
This design helps lower heat buildup in the dual 2 Ohm Black Anodized 3” VC Formers which are using space age Kevlar Spinlace for extra strength! Kevlar Fiber reinforced Non-Pressed Paper Cones that have been stitched in “Red” into the oversized surrounds. The bonded to dual Poly Nomex Spiders carry the stitched hard wired high voltage tinsels leads that are hard wired to pure 8 gauge copper speaker wire.
- Heavy Duty, Rugged Industrial Textured Cast Aluminum Basket
- 350oz High Energy Double Stack Strontium Magnet Structure
- Dual Impedance Black Anodized Voice Coil Former with Kevlar Spunlace
- Kevlar Fiber Reinforced Non-Pressed Paper Cone with Industrial Textured Finish
- Red Stitched Edge to the Cone’s Edge for Added Strength
- Over Sized Mirror Image Dual Poly / Nomex Spiders
- Black Anodized One Piece Pole-Plate for Added Motor Force
- 100% Pure 8 AWG Copper Direct Input Wires Connection to Voice Coils
- Reinforced Fiberglass Woven Dust cap for High Power Applications
- Custom Tooled Rubber Gasket and Magnet Boot
For more information, visit www.massiveaudio.com.