Driven Show is excited to announce their first-ever Virtual Car Show, presented by XPEL and Superspeed Wheels, on Saturday, May 2, 2020 @ 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM MDT. Due to public health notices and guidelines, Driven had to cancel and postpone their Calgary tour stop event.
"Over 200 Driven App installs since launching under a day ago," a Driven rep mentions. "It's super lightweight, and no profile questionnaire."
Just submit an email to get your pin! You'll need this to participate in Driven's virtual events. Get it now at www.drivenshow.ca and give us some feedback!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1. Download the app here: http://driven.glideapp.io
- Originally a companion to the Live shows, Driven is re-tooling the Driven App for their Virtual shows. Use it on show day to judge the rides entered in the virtual show. It's lightweight and only available through the following link. Note: Competitors will not be updated until show day but there is some sample data in there for you to get familiar with the app.
2. Register your ride here: https://www.drivenshow.ca/registration
- If you want to compete, registration is the same process and there are no fees. Once you're registered and screened, you will receive confirmation that you've been accepted to compete. If you've already been accepted before, you're automatically approved to compete. Feel free to register again if you prefer to have updated photos and information.
3. Use the App on Show day
- On show day, Driven will populate the app data with all the approved rides for your judging. Your scores help determine the winners in each class. By judging you'll also be automatically entered to win some great prizes by our sponsors! Winners will be posted within a week after the virtual show day.
Event Powered by: Liqui Moly Canada, Johnston Research & Performance, and Yokohama Tire Canada.
For more information, go to www.drivenshow.ca.