Firstech Launches Free Mobile App for 12-Volt Wiring, Install Guides, and B2B E-Commerce myFirstech App now available in App Store and Google Play – and accessible at install.myfirstech.com.
Nov 21, 2022 – (SEATTLE. WASHINGTON): Heading into the holiday remote start season, Firstech has announced the launch of the myFirstech App. The app is free in the App Store and Google Play for all dealers doing business directly with Firstech and/or Authorized Firstech Distributors.
MyFirstech is a one-stop shop app that gives 12-volt dealers and installers everything they need for the winter/remote start season.
- 12-volt wiring (location, color, polarity, images) for remote start, security, and audio installations
- Detailed install guides and vehicle walkthroughs
- DroneMobile telematics activation and troubleshooting
- Product document library
- myFirstech Rewards recurring revenue program for dealers and installers
- Exclusive access to myFirstech Academy virtual and in-person trainings
- B2B e-commerce for direct Firstech dealers to purchase Firstech products
- Compustar & Compustar PRO
- DroneMobile (hardware and subscriptions)
- Arctic Start
- iDatalink Maestro
- Mid City Engineering
- NuStart (EDA members only)
- Tesa® Tape
- B2B order management for direct Firstech dealers
The myFirstech App’s wiring guides are a collaboration between Firstech, iDatalink, and Automobility. At launch, remote start wiring will be available for over 10,000 vehicles and audio wiring for over 35,000 vehicles. In total, 12-volt installers will gain access to over 500,000 data points in the myFirstech App.
“At Firstech, we want to make doing business with us as simple as possible,” shares Firstech’s Marketing Director, Justin Lee. “The myFirstech app and website will now be the 1-stop shop for dealers, salespeople, and installers to purchase and install Firstech’s award-winning catalog of connected car solutions”.
Access to the myFirstech app and website is free and no buy-in or commitments are required. To create an account, please visit https://install.myfirstech.com/dealer-request or contact your Firstech sales representative. Installers are encouraged to register through their business owners in order to gain access to Firstech’s revenue share program, myFirstech Rewards.
Firstech is an award-winning connected car company from Seattle, Washington. Since the company’s founding in Anchorage, Alaska, Firstech has primarily focused on developing solutions to improve the safety, comfort and peace of mind of drivers on the road. Firstech is 7-time recipient of the Top Vendor Award by the Mobile Electronics Association, demonstrating the company’s commitment to product innovation and customer support.