Marc-Antoine Jeanson has been in love with BMW for as long as he can remember. So when it came time to embark on his first project built ever, the 2007 BMW 323i was a perfect candidate. With a focus on style and a show-worthy build, a passion handed down to him from a good friend, Jonathan Vallieres, Jeanson got to work.
Carefully chosen modifications all come together to set the build apart, but Jeanson’s favorite part of this build is the interior. "I love the results," he expresses. A custom white diamond-stitched reupholstery and matching white interior trim really give the car a classy feel both inside and out.
"It's my first real build," Jeanson states, "but not my last."
Photography by ARIZ Media, Cimon Brouillette, Frederic Ercolino, Max Gaudreau, Micah Russell.
Owner: Marc-Antoine Jeanson
Vehicle: 2007 BMW 323i
Location: Granby, QC
Engine: BMW N52 3.0L I6
Horsepower: 200 whp (est.)
Club: Adrenaline Junkies
Event: DSG Performance Grand Opening
Location: Lachine, QC
Popular Vote: 36%
- Stainless custom exhaust
- Deleted (resonator, muffler)
WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES
- Borbet BMW style 179 2-piece wheels
- Firestone Firehawk Indy500 tires
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- Air Lift Performance Series air suspension w/ 3P management
- VIAIR dual black 444c compressors
- M-Tech (front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts)
- Custom (front lip, side splitters, diffuser)
- CSL molded trunk
- Rear window visors
- Custom headlights w/ CLD lighting and yellow fogs
- White diamond-stitched interior reupholstery
- Braum Racing (seats, harnesses)
- Custom roll cage
- White painted interior trim
- Grip Royal steering wheel w/ quick-release
- Diamond Esthetique Auto
- Valvoline Canada