Manage cooling temperatures for the 2015+ Volkswagen MK7 Golf TSI, GTI, R with Mishimoto's performance intercooler kit.
- Max power gains of 14.5 whp and 13 wtq on stock tuning
- 89% increase in core volume
- 162% increase in external fin surface area
- Drops intercooler outlet temperature by 23°F
- 10% increase in average diameter over stock piping
- 30% increase in flow over stock components
- Mandrel-bent aluminum piping with durable 5-layer silicone couplers
- Bar-and-plate intercooler core construction
For more information, visit www.mishimoto.com.
PASMAG Unboxing: Advanced Clutch Technology T1S-S05 Mod-Twin 225 HD Sprung Street Kit
Advanced Clutch Technology’s Mod-Twin clutch kits for the Subaru STi and Mitsubishi Evolution platforms has been a high-power hit. When we got our...
PASMAG Unboxing: Toyo Tires Proxes Sport A/S Tire
The Toyo Tires Proxes Sport A/S tire is designed to be an ultra high performance all-season tire that's going to give you the best of wet and dry...
V-Mount Intercooler Scion FR-S
There are just so many FR-S, BRZ and 86 builds out there, and a lot of part offerings for them, but this v-mount intercooler setup sets it apart from...
SOS Customz: In Rust We Trust - 1958 Volkswagen Beetle
Oscar Valencia of SOS Customz rescued this 1958 VW Bug and restored it back to life. It was a rust bucket and was falling apart. This is a personal...
Tuning Essentials: Performance Upgrade Guide, 9th Edition
Start Your Engines. Welcome back, PASMAG fans, to another Performance Special issue of the magazine! One of our most popular issues each year, this...
Dream A Little Dream: Jason Balaze 1982 Volkswagen Golf
Jason Balaze’s teenage dream becomes a reality after all those years. Way back when Jason Balaze was just a teenager, the Mk1 Volkswagen Golf had...