Get the optimum track set-up with SPC’s 6-arm set. This set includes 2 each of the 72610 (front/rear adjustable camber arms with a rebuildable ball joint), 72630 (adjustable trailing link) and 72640 (adjustable rear toe link. With aggressive handling and maximum G’s, track vehicles require the best adjustment and extra strength vs the OE arm. These aluminum forged arms give you a complete solution for your track-ready 996/997 or 981/987.
- Rebuildable ball joint is booted and greaseable
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum construction for maximized strength at a minimum weight
- OE sized and style bushings can be replaced with any aftermarket or OE bushing option
- Adjusting bolt offers precise camber adjustment
- Provision for the ride height sensor of litronic headlight equipped cars
- Porsche 2005 - 11 911 (997)
- Porsche 2005 - 16 Boxster (987/981)
- Porsche 2006 - 16 Cayman (987/981)
For more information, visit www.specprod.com.