10.1" Extra-Large Touchscreen Display
The Jensen CAR1000's 10.1" extra-large LED backlit LCD touchscreen maximizes your driving experience. The large display is easy to navigate and makes managing your music and apps effortless and convenient.
The Extra-Large screen is adjustable allowing you to dial it in to the perfect angle. Installation screws lock the screen at the customized angle without requiring you to readjust it for each use.
Designed to fit most 1.0 DIN (2" x 7") and 2.0 DIN dash openings (4" x 7") this receiver brings a next-generation infotainment experience to your current vehicle.
- 10.1" Extra-large capacitive touchscreen LCD (1024x600)
- Works with Apple Carplay™
- Supports Android Auto™
- Bluetooth® with hands-free calling, music streaming, phonebook support (HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, PBAP)
- Front USB input (1A)
- Rear USB input (1.5A fast charging)
- microSD card input
- Rear RCA A/V input
- Back-up camera input (RCA)
- Steering Wheel Control input (SWC adapter required)
- 3 Pairs of 4V preamp outputs (F/R/S)
- Power: 200 Watts (50 W x 4) MOSFET
- Media playback: USB/microSD card
- File formats: XviD/MP3/MP4/FLAC
- 8 Band graphic EQ
- 8 EQ presets (POP, JAZZ, ROCK, CLASSICAL, BEAT, FLAT, USER and SOFT)
- Tuner: AM/FM with 30 stations presets (18FM/12AM)
- Display: 10.1” LED Backlit LCD touchscreen (1024p x 600p)
- RGB custom button illumination
- Wireless remote control
For more information, visit www.jensenmobile.com.
AudioControl's Epicenter Edición Mexico
For nearly three decades, AudioControl's The Epicenter has been revolutionizing the world of music by delivering powerful, rich bass tones that...
Electric Cars Brake Reliably With LIQUI MOLY
Brake Fluid DOT 5.1 EV was developed for the systems of modern vehicles that are also installed in electric vehicles. Many things are different for...
Competitive Nature: Vasily Mishukov's 2009 Audi A4 Avant
Vasily Mishukov has always dreamed about owning an Audi B8 Avant when he lived in Russia, and about 4 years ago he started thinking about buying one...
Musaic Audiophile Conversion on a Tesla Model 3
This Telsa Model 3 is an active show car owned by AJ Velasco. The audio system was recently finished by Matt Schaeffer and the Sound FX Automotive (...
AEM EV VCU300 Vehicle Control Unit Is Now Available
The Answer For High-Performance EV Conversions & Racecar Control Has Arrived HAWTHORNE CA—AEM EV has released its VCU300 Vehicle Control Unit (PN...
Down to the Wire
When you start building your car stereo system, the very first thought in your head is “Boy, I wanna get good wire!” said not nearly enough people....