RoadKill Expert has demonstrated excellent adhesion to cold rolled steel (CRS), galvanized steel, e-coat and clear coats on body panels. Its outstanding adhesive performance allows it to maintain its position in the most demanding vertical and inverted applications, even at elevated temperatures.
Acoustic Damping Sheet is a non-curing, self adhesive, elastomeric material with a foll constrained layer that is used for the reduction of structure-borne vibration and air-borne noise.
- Expert level sound damping
- Aluminum outer layer
- Self adhesive
- Easy installation
- Use on all metal panels, doors, roof, floor, firewall & trunk
- Kills panel resonance, squeaks and rattles
- Highest damping vs. weight ratio of any material available
- Improves overall audio frequency response and bass output
- 9-Pack: 36sq-ft (18" x 32") noise deadening material
Expert RoadKill Published Specifications
- Minimum Thickness 0.080in
- Minimum Weight 0.65bs/ft2
- Aluminum Layer- 6 mils
For more information, visit stingerelectronics.com.