Limited addition 6.5" 2 way component released for Ground Zero's 25th Anniversary.
- 2-way SQ component speaker system
- Black anodized aluminum cone with 25th Anniversary lettering
- Rubber surround
- Nomex spider
- Coated resonance free steel basket
- High efficient 3 ohms version
- GZUT 28SQ-25
- Ferrite motor
- 2-way passive crossover with Mundorf capacitor
- Incl. protection grill
- Model 2-way SQ component speakers
- Diameter 165 mm / 6.50″
- Power Handling (RMS/max.) 130 / 200 Watts
- Impedance 3 ohms
- Efficiency 90 dB
- Frequency Response 35 Hz – 25 kHz
- Tweeter GZUT 28SQ 25th
- Midwoofer GZRK 165SQ 25th
- Mounting Ø 142.5 mm / 5.61″
- Mounting Depth 68 mm / 2.68″
- Crossover 12/12 dB/Oct
- Crossover Frequency 3700 Hz
For more information, visit groundzerousa.com.
Sailun EcoPoint3 To Revolutionize The Tire Industry
TORONTO, April 7, 2022 - Sailun Tire Group has developed a technology that will create a rubber revolution in the tire industry. Utilizing liquid...
Tuning Essentials: Performance Upgrade Guide, 9th Edition
Start Your Engines. Welcome back, PASMAG fans, to another Performance Special issue of the magazine! One of our most popular issues each year, this...
Heise® is Now Shipping its Next Generation of LED Lighting Solutions
Holly Hill, Fla. – December 21, 2021 – Heise LED Lighting Systems® by Metra Electronics® is now shipping its next generation of Blackout Series...
PASMAG Unboxing: Jensen 910X Multimedia Touchscreen Receiver
This week's Hot New Product comes courtesy of Jensen. The Jensen 910X has a 9-inch extra-large touchscreen display. The 9" Extra-large LED...
Clutch Masters Acura NSX Billet Cover Single Disc Clutch Kit
Clutch Masters' single disc billet clutch for the NSX was engineered to be an upgrade over the rare and expensive factory stamped clutch cover. Their...
Clutch Masters Subaru BRZ and Toyota FRS Wilwood Clutch Master Cylinder Upgrade Kit
Upgrading to the Clutch Masters X Wilwood Clutch Master Cylinder will make sure your clutch hydraulic system is up to snuff and able to handle more...