The ALUMA 6 is a high quality custom component speaker set created with a very sophisticated Italian design by engineers from Zucattii™ and Massive Audio. Each tweeter has a perfectly tuned CNC chamber with high end aluminum housing. They are built with a heavy gauge satin chrome anodized basket with pearl finish that holds high-energy Y40 magnets. An Aluminum Composite Paper Cone is surrounded with a soft butyl rubber and bonded to a 1.5" high temperature TILL voice coil. The high powered 25mm soft silk diaphragm tweeter is cooled with Ferro Fluid for a smooth sonic timber that is controlled buy a custom audiophile grade 12dB Links-worth Riley crossover with tweeter attenuation settings.
Due to the custom nature of the ALUMA 6, these speakers do not come with grills. Optional basic grills are available upon request with your order or from your Massive Audio retailer.
- Custom Cast Aluminum Basket with Satin Chrome Pearl Anodizing Finish
- 2 Ohm Stable (each speaker) for high power applications
- High-Energy Y40 Magnets Assures Sufficient Magnet Force Needed for High Sensitivity and Accurate Sound Reproduction
- Optional basic grills upon request only
- Aluminum Composite Paper Cone with Butyl Rubber Surround
- 25mm Hand Treated Silk Diaphragm Tweeter with Ferro Fluid Cooled V.C.
- 1.5" High temperature TILL Voice Coil
- Custom Audiophile Grade 12dB Crossover with Massive Logo
- Two Piece Custom CNC Aluminum Tweeter Housing
For more information, visit www.massiveaudio.com.