Photography by Spöke (@spokephotos)
Driven Show returned to Calgary, Alberta at the majestic Olympic Oval for a 2-day event!
On Friday, May 3rd, between 5PM and 9PM, the public had the opportunity to watch feature vehicles roll into the Oval in a lights-off environment with music and effects.
On Saturday, May 4th, the event was packed with so much content!
- More than 30 vendors were on-site and displayed their latest products and showcased their newest builds.
- Master SEMA builder, J.J. Dubec visited from Vancouver with his F7LTHY fleet of vehicles - Liberty Walk Ferrari 458, NSX x2, GT-R, and Jeep.
- Robbie Ferreira and Emerson Lazo, Canada’s fastest growing automotive YouTube stars, added their personalities to the show.
- A live air suspension Install by Thirty3 Pneumatic.
- Zahir Rena of ZR Auto Widebody revealed their latest widebody supercar build with over $250K in modifications!
- + so much more!
Stay tuned for more coverage in an upcoming issue of PASMAG! Order your subscription here: https://bit.ly/2W7lakX.
One Giant Leap in the Right Direction: Keith Jose's 2010 Subaru WRX STI
You’ve packed up the show car - freshly wrapped in gloss gold metallic vinyl - with all the essentials, including your significant other and kids. You...
PASMAG's Tuning 365 - Episode 53
In this week’s episode of Tuning 365, we crown the 9th Annual PASMAG Tuner Battlegrounds Champion presented by Liqui Moly, in what went down as the...
Restored and Modified: Josh Stubstad’s 1993 Toyota Supra
While Josh Stubstad was stationed in Okinawa, Japan, he stumbled upon a car auction in August of 2014. It was at that auction he saw his dream car,...
Commitment To Cleanliness: Kyle Parker's 1990 Honda CRX Si
The first time Kyle Parker saw a Honda CRX, he was immediately hooked. There was something special about that quirky little sports car that captured...
Kaylee Crayton Shares Her Tuner Battlegrounds 8 Championship SEMA Experience and Journey
We caught up with Kaylee Crayton, the PASMAG Tuner Battlegrounds 8 Champion, at our booth at SEMA, and PASMAG Features Coordinator, Jordan Lenssen...
Snowball: Michael Fredrick 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Michael Fredrick has always had an appreciation for Mitsubishi’s Lancer Evolution of all generations, but the Evo 8 was the one that stood out to him...