Photography by Marc-Andre Bouffard
Having once owned a Mitsubishi Eclipse, it was only fitting that Alexandre Chassé kept it in the family. The Evo has been his dream car since the glory days of his Eclipse, so when it came time to sell the old car, he jumped at the chance to own his dream car.
Since then, he has been modifying the car where he saw fit. Chassé’s original intention was to build a show car, but next year he wants to try his hand at racing. With engine modifications already underway, he’s off to a good start in that direction.
The overall direction of the Evo build took inspiration from all over, but especially from online build threads. One night, Chassé had a dream about having a built Evo, and that was it. He started wrenching. With the exception of the car’s paint, he installed and fit everything himself, choosing parts from brands that blended both affordability and quality for his vision.
Today, this same Evo roams the streets of Quebec, turning heads and bringing joy to its driver. We wish Chassé all the best in future racing seasons!
With 60% of the Popular Vote, the winner of the PASMAG Tuner Battlegrounds #TBGLIVE award category at So Clean. Show 3.0 in St-Eustache, QC on July 3, 2016 was Alexandre Chasse with a 2013 Mitsubishi Evolution X!
VEHICLE: 2013 Mitsubishi Evolution X
OWNER: Alexandre Chasse
LOCATION: Rimouski, Quebec, Canada
ENGINE: Mitsubishi 4B11T 2.0L I4
HORSEPOWER: 360 awhp
TORQUE: 340 lb-ft
- Garrett TD05 turbocharger
- ETS (Intercooler, hoses, air intake)
- Synapse blow-off valve
- K&N air filter
- NGK spark plugs
- Invidia (Exhaust, neoTi exhaust tip, Q300 cat)
- AMS (Up-pipe, down pipe)
- Work Emotion D9R wheels – 19x10.5 +15 (f/r)
- General G-Max tires – 275/30/19 (f/r)
- Brembo (4-piston calipers (f), 2-piston calipers (r), 13.8-inch 2-piece rotors (f), 13-inch 1-piece rotors (r))
- Airrex air suspension
- Autopilot V2 management
- Voltex (Front lip, Type 1700mm wing w/ 275mm stand)
- Varis (Side skirts, rear bumper)
- Carbon underboard
- Rolled fenders
- Tanabe Revel (Gauge pod, AFR gauges)
- Recaro seats
- Crow harnesses
- COBB Accessport V3
- DSG Performance, Dragon Laminates, Airrex Canada, Powdercoat Rimouski, Nextmod, AutoSteeveDuguay, Marc-Andre Bouffard Photographe, Turbo-R-Us