Vehicle: 2000 Honda Civic
Owner: Chris Pate
Location: College Station, TX
Built By: Chris Pate, Mobile Toys Inc.
Engine: Honda D16Y7 1.6L I-4
- DC Sports cold air intake
- Tenzo R valve cover
- DC Sports header
WHEELS / TIRES
- Motegi wheels - 18x9 (f/r)
- Yokohama tires
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- DC Sports shock tower brace (f)
- Tein coilovers
- Autometer gauges
- Care Free Paint & Body paintjob
AUDIO / MOBILE ELECTRONICS
- Sony RSX-GS9 head unit
- Focal (Kevlar E 30 KX 12-inch subwoofers (2), Ultima Grand Utopia 3-way component speakers, B.A.M. XXXL acoustic insulation)
- Mosconi (Zero 3 sub amplifiers (2), Zero 4 mid amplifier, Zero Class A high amplifier, 6-8v8 processor)
- Stinger (wiring, batteries (2))
- Python security
- Mobile Solutions fabrication materials
- Ohio Generator alternators (2)
- Baltic birch speaker cabinets
« Prev 2/2 More
Still Climbing: Sherwin Pacquette's 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Sherwin Pacquette’s Hill Climb Evo X Makes Waves You’re standing at the side of a hillclimb event with the wind in your hair. Suddenly a black,...
Ultimate Street Car 2021: Jake Rozelle 2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
The Champion of the OPTIMA Batteries Ultimate Street Car Invitational Every year, OPTIMA Batteries hosts the OPTIMA Ultimate Street Car Invitational...
RB VS Everybody: Ryan Litteral's 1999 Nissan Silvia
The General of the RB Army, Ryan Litteral, on his trials and tribulations on the road to the perfect drift S15 The Formula Drift Pro grid is a...
The Spirit of Going Sideways: Aaron Leavitt 1992 Nissan Silvia
Seeing a dream come to life is one of the most fulfilling things that can happen to a person. From the moment Aaron Leavitt saw early-2000s footage of...
Learning Curve: Eric Chob's 1998 Lexus GS300
A transition from lightweight and nimble drift cars to the big body big leagues, and all that comes with it. For our readers who immerse themselves...
2JZ No Shortcuts: Ricky Hofmann's 1997 Nissan 240SX
Ricky Hofmann’s Competition 240sx with a Toyota Heart One look at Ricky Hofmann’s 1997 Nissan 240sx is enough to know that this car is all business....