Eibach's all NEW PRO-TRUCK COILOVER 2.0 is here! Developed utilizing their extended-travel monotube design and variable force valving, Eibach PRO-TRUCK COILOVER 2.0 delivers control during on-road transit and compliance for maximum traction on the trails. Designed for use with their championship winning ERO Off-Road Race Springs, this system allows for various combinations to fine tune ride height and load capacity from fully loaded crawlers to factory weight vehicles.
- Utilizes ERO springs manufactured using race winning off-road spring technology
- Adjustable ride height allows adjustment of up to 4" (depending on vehicle)
- Pre-assembled for direct bolt-on installation, out of the box height is set to match the rear height
- Designed to work with factory control arms for an increase in height without accelerated wear to ball joints and bushings
- Developed specifically to provide a balanced ride quality
- 2 Front coilover threaded body shocks
- 2 Front silver ERO springs
- 2 Top mount spring seats
- 2 Threaded perches
- 1 6mm adjustment tool
- All hardware necessary to install
For more information, visit eibach.com.