Eibach's all NEW PRO-TRUCK COILOVER 2.0 is here! Developed utilizing their extended-travel monotube design and variable force valving, Eibach PRO-TRUCK COILOVER 2.0 delivers control during on-road transit and compliance for maximum traction on the trails. Designed for use with their championship winning ERO Off-Road Race Springs, this system allows for various combinations to fine tune ride height and load capacity from fully loaded crawlers to factory weight vehicles.
- Utilizes ERO springs manufactured using race winning off-road spring technology
- Adjustable ride height allows adjustment of up to 4" (depending on vehicle)
- Pre-assembled for direct bolt-on installation, out of the box height is set to match the rear height
- Designed to work with factory control arms for an increase in height without accelerated wear to ball joints and bushings
- Developed specifically to provide a balanced ride quality
- 2 Front coilover threaded body shocks
- 2 Front silver ERO springs
- 2 Top mount spring seats
- 2 Threaded perches
- 1 6mm adjustment tool
- All hardware necessary to install
For more information, visit eibach.com.
Why Ford Returns to Formula 1 with Red Bull at the Helm
More than two decades after pulling out of the Jaguar debacle, Ford has found its way back into the F1 circuit, but not in the all-encompassing...
Sailun EcoPoint3 To Revolutionize The Tire Industry
TORONTO, April 7, 2022 - Sailun Tire Group has developed a technology that will create a rubber revolution in the tire industry. Utilizing liquid...
Curb Appeal: Rachel Ellingsen's 2008 Chevrolet Corvette
There’s just something about the C6 Corvette that appeals to us so much, so when our former Tuner Battlegrounds Championship Runner-Up, Rachel...
6 Common Misconceptions About Coilovers
ISC Suspension offers some insight into the most common coilover myths and concerns, and offers some of their own solutions for those who need it. 1...
Air Lift Performance Releases New Performance-Series Kits For Tesla Model 3 and Model Y
Lansing, MI (January 20, 2022) – It’s true. The compact and midsize sedan market is rapidly changing and Tesla has certainly captured the attention of...
Tuning Essentials: Performance Upgrade Guide, 9th Edition
Start Your Engines. Welcome back, PASMAG fans, to another Performance Special issue of the magazine! One of our most popular issues each year, this...