Dress Up Bolts latest product release included the highly anticipated Toyota Supra MKIII!
MKIII Supra owners now have 8 titanium hardware kits they can choose from to upgrade their aging OEM hardware. The kits available include:
- Stage 1 Titanium Hardware Engine Bay Kit - This comes with a total of 54 titanium fasteners to replace the most prominent hardware locations in the engine bay.
- Stage 2 Titanium Hardware Engine Bay Kit - If you are wanting to take your engine bay details to the next level then this is the perfect kit for you. This kit incorporates the Stage 1 engine bay kit and adds 27 additional pieces for a total of 81 titanium hardware fasteners.
- Stage 3 Titanium Hardware Engine Bay Kit - This kit currently holds their record for the largest kit they offer at 155 pieces that honesty has to be seen on their website in order to understand just how in-depth the kit is.
- Titanium Hardware Hood Kit - This kit includes the hardware for the hood hinge mounting points both in the engine bay and on the hood. This kit is included in their Stage 3 engine bay kit.
- Titanium Hardware Headlight Kit - This kit is awesome because it exposes the hardware when the headlights are popped showing off your color accented hardware.
- Titanium Hardware Door Kit - The door kit for this model replaces the latches and sticker plate that is clearly visible when the doors are propped open. It is a nice little detail that you notice every time you open the door.
Additionally the MKIII Supra used for development also had the 7M-GTE engine so naturally, they had to make kits for it as well.
- Titanium Hardware Engine Kit - Includes the prominent locations including the power steering reservoir, engine cover, and timing belt cover for a total 16 hardware pieces.
- Titanium Hardware Valve Cover Kit - This kit is designed to replace all 12 hardware locations including the ones that are not visible with the engine cover installed.
Of course, every kit Dress Up Bolts releases comes with detailed instructions to make installation quick and easy and as always they are available in 7 different color options and made from Grade 5 titanium for its strong, lightweight, and corrosion-resistant properties.
Click here to learn more about the Toyota Supra MKIII kits.