Every car enthusiast knows that a shift knob is more than just a piece of plastic or metal used to change gears; it’s a connection between your body and your car.
That’s why we’ve partnered with Team Mishi driver Ryan Tuerck to bring you a performance shift knob that takes that connection to a new level. This limited-edition Ryan Tuerck shift knob, inspired by Ryan’s iconic drift car, lets you rip through gears in style and comfort.
Designed for stand out aesthetics and smooth shifting, this performance shift knob lets you connect with your car on every level.
- 2017 limited edition collaborative design by Ryan Tuerck and Mishimoto
- Machined from lightweight thermoplastic for durability without extra weight or annoying heat retention
- Lightweight design weighing 2.0 oz
- Ergonomic shape allows for smooth shifting and comfortable hand position
- Perfect complement to every interior, from missile car cockpits to standard vehicles
- Purchase includes four plastic inserts to fit various applications
- Insert thread pitch sizes: M8 x 1.25, M10 x 1.25, M10 x 1.5, M12 x 1.25
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
For more information, visit www.mishimoto.com.