Every car enthusiast knows that a shift knob is more than just a piece of plastic or metal used to change gears; it’s a connection between your body and your car.
That’s why we’ve partnered with Team Mishi driver Ryan Tuerck to bring you a performance shift knob that takes that connection to a new level. This limited-edition Ryan Tuerck shift knob, inspired by Ryan’s iconic drift car, lets you rip through gears in style and comfort.
Designed for stand out aesthetics and smooth shifting, this performance shift knob lets you connect with your car on every level.
- 2017 limited edition collaborative design by Ryan Tuerck and Mishimoto
- Machined from lightweight thermoplastic for durability without extra weight or annoying heat retention
- Lightweight design weighing 2.0 oz
- Ergonomic shape allows for smooth shifting and comfortable hand position
- Perfect complement to every interior, from missile car cockpits to standard vehicles
- Purchase includes four plastic inserts to fit various applications
- Insert thread pitch sizes: M8 x 1.25, M10 x 1.25, M10 x 1.5, M12 x 1.25
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
For more information, visit www.mishimoto.com.
Sailun EcoPoint3 To Revolutionize The Tire Industry
TORONTO, April 7, 2022 - Sailun Tire Group has developed a technology that will create a rubber revolution in the tire industry. Utilizing liquid...
Advanced Clutch Technology’s Mod-Twin Changes The Game
For many years, Advanced Clutch Technology has been at the forefront of the performance clutch market. They stay on top of the game by focusing on...
Dress Up Bolts Titanium Hardware Engine Bay Kits For BMW E82 135I (2007-2012) Now Available
The flavor of the month over at Dress Up Bolts this past February was the BMW E82 135i. Even though the 135i isn’t the most typical vehicle you expect...
Oracle Lighting Announces Universal Illuminated LED Letter Badges
Now Available, the Vibrant, Low Draw Letters are the Perfect Way to Make Your Own Marquee-Style Glowing Vehicle Badge for Your Vehicle METAIRIE...
DC Sports NMS4201 Midpipe for 2009-2021 Nissan 370Z 3.7L
Increase performance with the DC Sports Y pipe for the 350Z/370Z. Made from T304 mandrel bent piping to ensure optimal exhaust flow. All kits are...
Tuning Essentials: Performance Upgrade Guide, 9th Edition
Start Your Engines. Welcome back, PASMAG fans, to another Performance Special issue of the magazine! One of our most popular issues each year, this...