The KEY500.1 is a smart subwoofer amplifier and audio processor in one, featuring an AI-driven DSP (digital signal processing).
Using KICKER’s supplied test tones (below), the KEY automatically analyzes the audio being fed into the amplifier. Once this signal has been analyzed, the amp will automatically fix peaks in the signal coming in and restore the low bass that is typically missing. In a matter of moments, you get a clean, even bass response from your amp!
ALL THE CONTROL
Craft your sound with ease! The KEY500.1 comes with 24dB sub-sonic and low-pass crossovers, bass boost and gain controls.
Measuring about eight inches long and less than two inches high, the KEY500.1 fits nearly anywhere. Mount it behind your glove box, under the seat, or in your trunk with ease.
START. DON’T STOP.
The amplifier also features FIT 2+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology 2 PLUS) – which provides nearly universal compatibility with stock or aftermarket radios. Another industry first, the KEY500.1 is uniquely suited to accept factory input signals as high as 40 volts (400 watts). The KEY amplifier will work with almost every car on the road today, whether you have a factory or aftermarket audio system.
While Kicker suggest this list for the ultimate bass experience, KEY500.1 will actually work with all KICKER subwoofers up to 12 inches; see your sales associate for the ideal subwoofer in your particular system, because every system is unique.
- 4Ω = 150 Watts RMS
- 2Ω = 300 Watts RMS
- 1Ω = 500 Watts RMS
- Power (watts/ch), 1 Ohm mono: 500
- Power (watts/ch), 2 Ohm mono: 300
- Power (watts/ch), 4 Ohm mono: 150
- Standard dimensions in.(H x W x L): 1-11/16 x 4-1/8 x 8-1/8
- Metric dimensions cm(H x W x L): 4.3 x 9.2 x 20.7
- Frequency Response (Hz): 10-160
- Input Sensitivity: high level: 1V-40V / low level: 125mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >90dB, a-weighted, re: rated power
- Selectable Electronic Crossover: Variable Low Pass 40-160 Hz, Variable High Pass 10-40 Hz
What's in the Box:
- 1 - fuse holder
- 1 - manual and installation hardware
For more information, visit www.kicker.com.