Vehicle: 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer
Owner: Mike Flanagan
Location: Byram, MS
Team Affiliation: Linear Power / Sundown
- K&N air intake system
- StreetGlow LED headlights
- Custom LED lighting
- Kenwood Excelon double-DIN DNN 990HD head unit
- Helix (Director touchscreen remote control, Pro 10-channel signal processor)
- Linear Power (LP2150 Front Stage amplifiers (3), LP2250's Sub Stage amplifiers (4), LP8 door midwoofers (2), LP4 dash midrange speakers (2), LPT1 door sail panel tweeters (2))
- Sundown Audio X15v2 D4 15-inch subwoofers (2)
- NorthStar Battery (NSB-AGM34/78 under-hood batteries (2), NSB-AGM480 rear batteries (2))
- Hyde Performance (300-amp alternator, adjustable external voltage regulator)
- Metra T-Spec V-12 series (wiring, interlinks)
- System tuning by Steve Cook
- Linear Power (Ray Rayfield, Steve Carnahan, Jeri McCord), Chris Zenner, Jimmy Walker, Mike Mastin, Lea Ann Flanagan, Tiffany Carnahan, Keith Payne, Steve Morrison, Steve Cook
« Prev 2/2 More
Dai Yoshihara Begins Final Countdown To Pikes Peak With ENEOS
With only days before the 2019 Pikes Peak International Hill Climb (PPIHC) takes place on June 30, ENEOS-sponsored driver and 2011 Formula DRIFT...
Focused on Function: Kalvin Malli's 1990 Nissan 240SX
Photography by Evano Gucciardo (@evog) With 50% of the Popular Vote, Kalvin Mailli is the Winner of the PASMAG Tuner Battleground...
Building a SEMA Truck: Jay Canter's 2017 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost
Notes from Micky Slinger. Photography by Jay Canter Taking a Crack at Building an All-Rounder To Take Home After The Show. Nineteen SEMA Shows...
DEI Introduces Jeep Wrangler JL Sound Deadening/Insulating Headliner Kit
Heat and sound control specialist, DEI, is the leading source for good looking quality products that offer dual advantages – both thermal and acoustic...
Spot The Differences: Car Audio, Vol. 9
In this edition of Spot The Differences, we look in the pages of PASMAG Tuning Essentials: Car Audio Upgrade Guide, Vol. 9. Can you...
Crossing Over Without Crosshairs: The 2019 Dodge Ram 1500 Is Very Impressive
Ram trucks have finally made the big jump in design to separate themselves from the rest of the Dodge brand. As a selling superpower, why shouldn't...