Owner: Joey Valenti
Location: Linden, NJ
Vehicle: 2008 Honda Civic Si
Engine: Honda K20Z3 2.0L I-4
- K-Tuned fuel rail
- Shaved & tucked engine bay
- Wine bottle coolant overflow bottle
- Custom 2.5-inch exhaust system
- Megan Racing header
- ACT clutch
WHEELS / TIRES
- Avant Garde F110 wheels – 17x10 +9 (f/r)
- Toyo Proxes tires – 205/40 R17 (f/r)
- Truhart air struts
- Vera Air EVO air management
- Skunk2 rear camber kit
- Mugen (RR sedan front bumper, grille)
- Carbon fiber fenders
- Honda S2000 side skirts
- Top1 Motors front lip
- Precision Works solid motor mounts
- Downstar bumper quick release
- J’s Racing style GT wing
- 10K HID headlights
- LED white fog lights
- Hydro-dipped hardwood dash
- Downstar El Chapo shift knob - powdercoated by Gem Powdercoating
- Avenue steering wheel
- Bride (Low Max racing seats (2), shift boot, center console cover, rear deck lid cover)
- Sparco harnesses
- NRG (steering wheel hub, quick release hub, harness bar)
- Custom hardwood flooring
AUDIO / MOBILE ELECTRONICS
- Kenwood KDC-BT365U single-DIN head unit
- Pioneer 1,000-watt subwoofer amplifier
- Kicker Comp 12-inch subwoofer
« Prev 2/2 More
Still Climbing: Sherwin Pacquette's 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Sherwin Pacquette’s Hill Climb Evo X Makes Waves You’re standing at the side of a hillclimb event with the wind in your hair. Suddenly a black,...
Ultimate Street Car 2021: Jake Rozelle 2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
The Champion of the OPTIMA Batteries Ultimate Street Car Invitational Every year, OPTIMA Batteries hosts the OPTIMA Ultimate Street Car Invitational...
RB VS Everybody: Ryan Litteral's 1999 Nissan Silvia
The General of the RB Army, Ryan Litteral, on his trials and tribulations on the road to the perfect drift S15 The Formula Drift Pro grid is a...
The Spirit of Going Sideways: Aaron Leavitt 1992 Nissan Silvia
Seeing a dream come to life is one of the most fulfilling things that can happen to a person. From the moment Aaron Leavitt saw early-2000s footage of...
Learning Curve: Eric Chob's 1998 Lexus GS300
A transition from lightweight and nimble drift cars to the big body big leagues, and all that comes with it. For our readers who immerse themselves...
2JZ No Shortcuts: Ricky Hofmann's 1997 Nissan 240SX
Ricky Hofmann’s Competition 240sx with a Toyota Heart One look at Ricky Hofmann’s 1997 Nissan 240sx is enough to know that this car is all business....