Owner: Salik Zaki
Vehicle: 2013 Scion FR-S
Location: Braintree, MA
Engine: Subaru FA20 2.0L H4
- TRD air intake
- Downstar hardware
- Borla (exhaust, UEL headers, down-pipe)
WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES
- Niche Gamma wheels – 18x11 -7 (f), 18x12 -30 (r)
- Toyo Proxes R888R tires – 255/35/18 (f), 295/30/18 (r)
- Rolloface SS Series brake calipers – 6-piston (f), 4-piston (r)
- 345mm 2-piece drilled/slotted rotors
- Braided brake lines
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- Air Lift Performance air suspension kit
- Password:JDM (front strut, cross bars)
- BuddyClub rear LCAs
- Whiteline (rear toe arms, camber bushings)
- StanceNation x Aimgain V2 widebody kit
- 2017/2018 Toyota 86 (front bumper conversion, rear bumper)
- Password:JDM carbon fiber GT wing
- Spec-D headlights w/ gloss black housings
- 6K HID lights
- Custom Valenti taillights
- PPG Vibrance series Obsesssion Red paint
- Custom airbrush shadowing
- Tomei Duracon Type-L M10-P1.25 90-mm shift knob
- Momo quick-release steering wheel
- Bride Stradia II seats
- Takata Drift III harnesses
- Toyo Tires
- Niche Wheels
« Prev 2/2 More
Big D Wiz: I Am Old School
Old School Stereo’s Big D Wiz, aka Dereck of Williston Audio Labs, is synonymous with one thing in the 12-volt world: the truth. As one of the first...
Show-Ready Sound System: LIS Audio
How to turn heads and score points with LIS Audio. A show-ready system is something that’s unfortunately overlooked in many builds looking to tackle...
2019 Driven Tour Champions: James Creasey & J.J. Dubec
Through the course of 2019, the Driven Show team held seven events in seven different cities as their 2019 show tour. Two new champions were crowned...
A Run to the Finals: Stephen Takacs' 2001 Ford Focus
Stephen Takacs has always been sedan and audio freak (bass head). "Mostly Sound Quality 'SQ' based," he mentions. This 2001 Ford Focus is his 2nd '...
Insomnia: Kendrick Rogers' 2014 Cadillac Escalade ESV Premium
Habitual Sleeplessness Never Sounded So Good. Late into the night and early hours of the morning, deep in the suburbs of Brenham, Texas, a garage...
Building a Beast: Steve Barber's Ford Explorer
SHTNONM Nope. Not a typo. Pick a car stereo show – any car stereo show - the Basshead faithful know the name well, as evidenced by that label being...