Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK Nightcrawler
Owner: Rob Ferro
Built By: DS18
Location: Miami, FL
Engine: Chrysler Pentastar 3.6L V6
- Injen air intake
- Flashcal ECU
- Flowmasters (exhaust, headers, tips)
- Moto Metal MO962 wheels – 20x12 (f/r)
- Nitto Mudgrappler tires – 37x13.5 (f/r)
- Teraflex 1-piece drilled and slotted rotors
- Fox (2.0 shocks, front steering stabilizer)
- Pro Comp (front/rear springs, 4-inch lift kit)
- Energy Suspension urethane bushings
- Body Armor XRC (Body kit, fenders, spare tire mount)
- DV8 front bumper
- Evil Jeep grille
- DS18 Vision (JK headlights, LED bars, LED fog lights)
- Avery Red Diamond vinyl wrap
- Hood cowl armor
- Roof-mounted light bars
- Wiresless front winch
- DNA Customs red leather interior
- Motor Trend floor mats
- Light pod switches
- DS18 (DD695 NV head unit, DSP 1 processor, Hooligan 8K1 sub amp, Z3.4K4 amp, 12.4D subwoofers (2), Pro FR6 mid bass drivers (2), Hydro CF tower speakers (4), EXL SQ2.5 tweeters, PC 10D battery, LT100 lithium batteries, front fuse holder, OFC 0G main power wire, distribution blocks, Smart Eagle mirror)
- Bandpass subwoofer enclosure
« Prev 2/2 More
Car Audio Sponsorship: What Does It Really Take?
We’ve all seen them; a patchwork of logos carefully applied on a car, truck or uniform. We see them as the upper crust. The elite. How else could they...
Motivated: Tony Hakku’s 1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R
Tony Hakku's car hobby started early in his life, and with mostly Hondas under the knife, there was also room for American cars and a couple...
The Mechanic: Mike Recine’s 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R
Like many enthusiasts before him, Mike Recine fell in love with Nissan’s R34 Skyline GT-R thanks to the Gran Turismo video game series, where he...
Highway Hero: Freddy Boafo’s 1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R
There was once a time in Godfred “Freddy” Boafo’s life when he had nothing with wheels to his name. Long before he could drive, he was obsessed with...
High Standards: Alyse Jackson’s 2008 BMW 328i
Alyse Jackson has been a BMW fan since the day she could drive. Between the body lines, the features offered, and of course the performance, she knew...
Stand Out: Eric Monroy’s 2006 Honda S2000
Eric L Monroy fell in love with Honda’s S2000 from a young age. At first it was the car’s design and style that lured him in, but from there he saw...