Manage cooling temperatures for the 2015+ Volkswagen MK7 Golf TSI, GTI, R with Mishimoto's performance intercooler kit.
- Max power gains of 14.5 whp and 13 wtq on stock tuning
- 89% increase in core volume
- 162% increase in external fin surface area
- Drops intercooler outlet temperature by 23°F
- 10% increase in average diameter over stock piping
- 30% increase in flow over stock components
- Mandrel-bent aluminum piping with durable 5-layer silicone couplers
- Bar-and-plate intercooler core construction
For more information, visit www.mishimoto.com.
DD Audio's New VO Neo - More Compact, Greater Impact!
DD Audio proudly announces the immediate release of the VO-MN6.5 and VO-MN8 The latest additions to DD’s extremely popular Voice Optimized...
T-Spec And Raptor Launch New And Improved Car Audio Products At CES
Metra Electronics® has improved and expanded their T-Spec® and Raptor® car audio accessory lines, with new products launching at CES. T-Spec, which...
JL Audio VX700/5i Amplifier Review
Every once in a while, a product comes along that’s truly innovative and could represent the future of the category. In my opinion, such a product...
Helix DSP Mini
Small in size, huge in sound! High tech in compact dimensions despite its size, the HELIX DSP MINI is crammed with state-of-the-art technology. A 64...
Wilwood Disc Brakes Announces New Rear Brake Kit Upgrades for Chevrolet C4 Corvette
Wilwood's new Superlite 4R rear big brake kits for 1988-1996 C4 Corvette rear axles offer two performance-level configurations for high-capacity...
Arc Audio PS8-Pro DSP Processor Review
Several years ago, I was introduced to the Arc Audio PS8 digital signal processor. I listened to it for the first time in a demo car at CES that...